Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:36:27 -0700 (PDT)
Many thanks.  The alternator is a non-MG model (under the paint it could be
a Bosch or a Delco, I can't tell).  I am using the section on Skye Poier's
site for alt conversion wiring.

On Tue, 15 Aug 2000 21:21:47 -0400, Bud Krueger wrote:

|  Kimo,
|
|      I have the same situation on my 77B.  I'll check it tomorrow and let
you
|  know how it's connected. (it's raining out right now).  Another question
that
|  you need to answer: does the connector on the new wiring harness mate up
with
|  your alternator?  There are variations.  Is the new harness from British
Wiring?

|  Bud

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html