Re: OD

To: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: OD
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:42:42 -0500
Hi Dave,

  According to that logic, my OD shouldn't work.  It does.  Also, I ran
Castrol 20W-50 detergent oil in the OD I had before for over five years,
never had a problem with it.  As far as I know, nothing succeeds like
success. ;^)

  Anyway, where did you get that foaming info?  I'd like to look it up.

  Cheers,

  CR