Re: OD

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: OD
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 05:50:51 -0500
Hi Max,

  I'll concede that you may have a point there.  The question remains as
to whether the detergents will do any harm in the OD tranny.  For the
life of me, I can't see why they would and I tend to discount that
foaming explanation until I see a tech bulletin or study about it.  I'm
mindful that they use detergent oils in jet engines and the oil
pressures are pretty high in them.

  Cheers,

  CR