Re: Penetrators

To: "tomas pokrefke" <pokrefke@mail.mstar2.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Penetrators
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:33:00 -0400
PB Blaster... if the military uses it....

Seriously though.... this stuff even freed up my frozen exhaust manifold studs.

The spray can artwork looks like it was designed in the 50's, or by one of
those companies
who cram way too much into one tiny advertisement in print.

On the East Coast of the US the Pep Boys auto parts chain store carries it.
White can, red and black lettering
(and a lot of it)    It's kind of a gray yellow foamy color when sprayed on.
You don't need much.

If this won't loosen it.... in most cases your next option is a nut splitter.

and yes....  WD40 WILL LOOSEN RUST!   Experience is the best proof.
It..like any other products functionality ...depends on the metals involved.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com