RE: Penetrators

To: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>,
Subject: RE: Penetrators
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 14:45:32 -0400
I agree this stuff is great!  I have found it at NAPA, Wal Mart, and other
places.

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA
NAMGBR 2-1172
74B decrepit but running!
http://home.earthlink.net/~jroverca/

PS I know Paul was being sarcastic about his military comment, but in case
someone takes him seriously, in my 21 years in the Army(I just retired 3
years ago) I never saw a can of this stuff, not even in the PX.  Believe me
there were times when I wish I had had some!!