Re: Overheating a bit and No sightings of late

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>, "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overheating a bit and No sightings of late
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 11:50:52 -0600
To clean the water jacket and radiator, I have used oxalic acid.  Its
actually sold in automotive stores in a can as radiator flush. It has two
parts, the oxalic acid which is a crystalline powder and a neutralizer. You
run the acid in your radiator for a short period of time, flush it out with
the neutralizer, and then put in new coolant. It works fairly good.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT