MGB aluminum wheels - slot-type

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB aluminum wheels - slot-type
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:29:20 -0600
Listers:

I have a set of 4 14" aftermarket aluminum slot-type wheels for MGB
available for sale. A pile of lug nuts come with them but I don't have
any centercaps. They have been holding up my '64 parts car in the back
of my shop for many years. Now that I have finally (mostly) dismantled
that car, the wheels are extra!!! I believe that they are 5" width and
they seem to fit the rear wheelwells OK. If anyone is interested, the
price is $100 (OBO) + shipping.

For that matter, I also have several piles of extra B stuff for '62 to
'74, mostly '62 to '67, which my wife would like me to get rid of (OK,
she means 'sell off')!!!

Dave Q.
Neuhorst, SK
(As and Bs)