Re: 71 B running out of steam

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: 71 B running out of steam
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:14:16 -0600 (MDT)
yes we got some very nice and well neaded rain yesterday, top is still not
up.  My car always seemed to pull until I ran out of guts and had to
shift, but it never seemed to mind.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown