Re: What is the problem with suppliers?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: What is the problem with suppliers?
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 16:52:57 -0400
When I was on the Minolta camera list, newbies were frequently referred to
an online list of photo equipment retailers where people could go and rate
them on various aspects of service, honesty, price, etc. Worked out pretty
well, though it didn't take long to find out there were only 2 or 3 dealers
worth dealing with. (Talk about an industry with lousy customer service!)

Anyway, it might be nice to set up a similar thing somewhere for LBC parts
dealers. Or if there is such a thing, where is it? If anyone is interested I
can try to dig up the camera one for an example, but it's been a while since
I was on the list so I don't know if I can find it.

Eddie