RE: What is the problem with suppliers?

To: "Ray Kunst" <RKunst@C-K.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What is the problem with suppliers?
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 14:44:36 -0500
Thanks for the heads up on a retailer I don't want to deal with.  We all
know these cars are not cheap to restore and maintain, so we want value for
our money.  I don't mind paying a higher price if it get quality for my
money.  What I don't want is a hassle for my money.  I recently bought an
autumn leaf carpet set for my son's 79 MGB on ebay and when it came in it
was dark brown, not autumn leaf.  I called the seller and he got very
indignant and told me basically "tough luck you bought it at auction".  The
actual carpet set was very much darker than his picture on ebay.  This is a
retailer that sells on ebay, not an individual.  I guess they don't care
about repeat customers.  I know I'll never deal with them again.  There are
enough good retailers out there that I don't need to deal with the a**
holes.

Thanks again,

Ken