Re: MGA wheel & crankshaft needed -- Engine available

To: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>, "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA wheel & crankshaft needed -- Engine available
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 19:34:32 +0100
She is used to it now, and my ability to pluck some ancient part out of a
pile of rubbish and use it for something completely different (pushchair to
hang a ladder on the wall, for example).  So much so that when I, rarely,
throw something away she says "Can't you find a use for that?"  (Probably
being ironic).

PaulH.