Re: A frame rear axle locator

To: Jerry Causey <jcausey@whidbey.com>
Subject: Re: A frame rear axle locator
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 16:08:58 -0600 (MDT)
Well servey says that this was a special tuning item in the 80's and is
NLA except possibly in UK.  For those interested there is a kit in Jegs
(www.jegs.com) to do this.  My understanding is you weld it together and
end links are not included, they sell it for ~$126US I don't like that
idea since as far as I can tell you are buying a few dollars in tubing for
$126.  So far no leads on others in production.  I intend to build mine
and I will let everyone know how it goes, it will be a few months until I
get to it though.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown