75 B for Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 75 B for Sale
From: Dave Houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:10:07 +0000
Folks,
someone I know in town(Warwick, NY-50 miles north of NYC) has a 75 B for
sale. I saw it today while out for a walk and while it's the mustard
color, it's pretty clean outside, very minor bubbles in rocker
area(inside underneath seems very solid), no dents I could see. Seems an
electrical problem has it sidelined. Fellow asking $2500 but will talk.
Anyone interested I can get you a phone number to get more info.
No interest except to find any homeless MG's a home.
Cheers,
Dave Houser