Re: Engine weight was: RE: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No

To: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Engine weight was: RE: Your age vs. Your Babys age [LBC related - No Tech]
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:58:03 -0600 (MDT)
40lbs less than the 4cyl B engine when both have a transmission on them.
I'm not deliberately writing riddles here, that is just what I know.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown