mga for sale NW/PA-more info/

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: mga for sale NW/PA-more info/
From: gblair@dli.state.pa.us
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:59:46 -0400
I found some more for those who are interested.  Frame and running gear are
assembled.  Body is not on but the car is reputed to be 100 percent there
and in very good condition.  However I have not seen the item.   Price is
$2500 obo.  bring a truck or trailer to Grove City , PA area right at  I 80
and I 79 intersection. ps one of the largest factory outlet shopping malls
is right there, so bring the significant. other...or not. Glenn,   77 MGB,