Re: Engine weight

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Engine weight
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:08:05 -0600 (MDT)
I was under the impression that th 40lbs held for a B trans and an SD1
trans on thier respective motors.  I think I read this in "How to give
your MG V8 power."  But as I said before, I am just guessing.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown