Re: Brake system problems, Please Help

To: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>,
Subject: Re: Brake system problems, Please Help
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:57:16 +0100
To Valerie's suggestions I would add that I have used a Gunsons EeziBleed to
fill/flush a system but have still had to get my beautiful assistant to
stand on the pedal while I quickly snap each front bleed nipple open and
closed.  It has always got extra air out of the system and left me with a
good pedal action.

PaulH.