Re: Grille badge and Voltage stabilizer

To: "Rick Sinclair" <rhsinclair@USWest.net>, "MG List" <MGS@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grille badge and Voltage stabilizer
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:03:49 +0100
It will make the instruments very non-linear (OK, more non-linear than
usual).  Not too bad with the temp as any departure from the temporary
'normal' should be investigated, but watch out for the fuel gauge showing
more than you have.  You will also require quite a high-wattage and low
resistance.

PaulH.