Re: Grille badge and Voltage stabilizer

To: "Rick Sinclair" <rhsinclair@USWest.net>
Subject: Re: Grille badge and Voltage stabilizer
From: "Michael Singleton" <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:22:24 -0700
 3M makes a product called something like, Molding glue, or  adhesive,
something like that. DON'T USE IT.    Its like an styrene glue. It will
dissolve the paint on the back of the medallion, and will show up on the
face of the badge. I have used an epoxy, it was one of the thickened ones,
something like play doh, it worked for about 10 years and then fell off one
day. Those are my experiences.

Good luck,
Michael Singleton

    1: what should I use to attach the grill badge to the grill of my '68
'B?