Re: SU's running rich, leaner needles? 70 MGB

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: SU's running rich, leaner needles? 70 MGB
From: David Ambrose <stargazer1@home.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 14:22:42 -0700
        I double check the float height by letting out the choke, taking off
the piston, and letting the carb bowls fill wth fuel. Looking down into
the jet opening, you should see the fuel about 1/16" below the top of
the jet. If there is fuel running out of the jet, then the level is too
high, or you have a leaky needle valve.