Re: Posting, was: 1978 MGB for sale

To: Fehardesty@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Posting, was: 1978 MGB for sale
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:32:06 EDT
Please, if you are posting a car or other stuff for sale, please tell us
where you are located, and put it in the Subject line.  A '78 B FS in Siberia
isn't much of a draw for us in the states.  It would save us from wasting
time reading e-mail that doesn't apply.  (BTW, adding your name to the
message would be nice too!)

(The preceeding announcement was brought to you by...)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport

In a message dated 8/28/00 4:56:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,