Re: Tires

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 10:36:29 -0700
I am using the MX4 RainForce in the 175R14 size. I didn't really care for
a low-profile look -- this size looks right from the side view and fits
well without reducing ground clearance. No reason to get aggressive with
tire profiles if you are on wire wheels, IMO (ask Eric about racing on
wires...).

Peter Schauss had this to say:

--

Max Heim