Re: Tires

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Harlan Jillson" <hjillson@argolink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:48:47 -0500
This is a common problem when someone who doesn't know any better puts wire
wheel hubs on a steel wheel rear axle assembly.   The steel wheel assembly
is about 1 1/2 " wider per side than the wire assy. and will space the
wheels out causing clearance problems.  There is some centering variation
which may cause the offset problem to be apparent on one side only.
H.