MG NA & PA For Sale

To: British-cars-pre-war@autox.team.net
Subject: MG NA & PA For Sale
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 12:48:47 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Listers,

A fellow I know has a pair of old MGs that he wants to sell - I have not
seen them other than in epix but I'm sure that they might be of some
interest. One is a PA roadster and the other is an NA which is said to be
like a prewar Midget with a long bonnet and two extra soup cans of
displacement in front. The chassis no. is #0303. The original log book (in
excellent condition) had been kept up till 1967.

It is presently fitted with a late model Triumph six and gearbox and is
said to run well but also comes with the original type (but not matching
number) engine absolutely complete with all auxiliaries, new sleeves and
pistons, as well as the original gearbox. The 1 1/4 SU's are of more recent
vintage but the 2 correct (brass cast) SUs for the car are available. The
cars are located is the southers United States.  I have not seen the cars
in person.

Contact: Raymond Milo <bb1exprt@pacbell.net> in Los Angeles for more
details, prices and some photo files if you are interested.

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch
Venice, CA