Re: MG NA & PA For Sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG NA & PA For Sale
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:40:57 -0700
Oh wow! After reading the Fletcher book (MG Past and Present) I was all
fired up about pre-war MGs. Unfortunately the budget at present would
probably only stretch to accommodate a 1/43 diecast version of either.

[OT Rant: Some people think old cars are money pits, but they have
nothing on old houses, you can take it from me...]

Richard Feibusch had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149