RE: What's this under my seat?

To: "Tab Julius" <tab@penworks.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What's this under my seat?
From: "J R Overcash" <jroverca@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 16:46:46 -0400
Tab,
On my 74B these are pressure switches that a)remind you to put on your
seatbelt, and a)won't let you start the car unless the seatbelt is fastened.

Yes I meant to put a) twice.  I'm not sure but I believe the seatbelt
interlock was only used for a couple of years, 74 being one of them.  These
are probably connected to a buzzer that is to remind you to fasten your
seatbelts.

Safety Fast!

Ross Overcash
Ayer, MA USA