Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update

To: glh85@juno.com
Subject: Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update
From: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:11:02 -0700
How much should you offer?  Offer to take it off their hands for $50 to $100.

If they refuse to pay you $50 to $100 to take it off their hands, then
offer to do it for free.

If the gas tank is full of rust, and the exhaust rusted off, what makes you
think the rest of it is so sound?

If you're talking about paying THEM, then personally I would top off in the
very low 3-digits at best.  And that's counting the decimal point :)

imho. :)

I mean, unless you want that total challenge of practically building the
car from scratch, and from your questions I'm guessing you don't -
financially you can do better by getting something in better shape.  Even
if it costs you $2500, it'll be a lot less than you pour into that car to
get it to the same state.  That's guessing from the description, not having
seen any pictures or anything.

- Tab