Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update
From: glh85@juno.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:45:36 -0500
Hi,
        I crawled under the car with a flash light inspected the worst areas for
rust and found light rust. I am also looking for a project car. I love
working on cars and then stopping after something is done and look at it
for a while. I really don't want an interior, just a seat, some pedals
and maybe a steering wheel. I just can't stand painting a car! Mechanical
stuff doesn't bother me much, Right now my other car is done and my hands
have become dangerously clean, I can't stand it. I need something that
will keep me occupied for more that 6 months.
Mark Walke

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.