Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update

To: glh85@juno.com
Subject: Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 08:51:51 -0400
Mark,
  Yesterday I suggested that you get the Moss catalogue and start
figuring the costs of parts you know you need.
  As you describe it today, this sounds more like a $100 or free car.
Since parts are missing, I take that to be a bad sign of owner bodging.
He's not going to remove parts and sell them (or lose them) if he had
intentions of restoring the car.  If he was stripping the car, he wasn't
changing oil either.
Bob