Title work...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Title work...
From: glh85@juno.com
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 16:03:27 -0500
Hi,
        I am want to try to get an abandoned title for the car I found. I heard
that you have to pick it up and leave it alone for 30 days and contact
the owners, is this true? It hasn't been registered since 1989! But I was
talking to the home owners that they said they could keep there car there
as long as they want, how do I get this car? It looks like the car was
towed there with a tow bar because the front bumper is off and in the
back seat. The seats are loose in the car and the engine/trans are still
there and only the muffler dropped. The doors have a little rust breaking
through at the bottom and there are these weird bars that come off of the
windshield and go straight back. I was also wondering if it is possible
to fabricate a dash out of some aluminum and getting some gauges, has
anybody done this? Thanks
Mark Walke
Carburated 85 GLH OMNI "The Micro Machine"
76? MGB soon

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.