Re: Which Club?

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@mis.net>
Subject: Re: Which Club?
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:04:43 -0400
My totally UNbiased ;-) opinion is that the North American MGB Register
is the finest organization for MGB, Midget, 1100/1300 and post Abington
MG owners. It is the ONLY member run National organization in North
America. Officers are elected by  votes from the 60+ affilated chapters.
The "MGB Driver" publication is second to non in both it's quality and
content.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch (Membership Coordinator and candidate for Vice-Chairman of
NAMGBR)