Re: Which Club?

To: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Which Club?
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 20:40:06 -0400
Hi Ho Rick,
Mike R. called the NAMGBR toll free line last evening and I personally signed
him up. It was great talking with him, he is a true enthusiast, also owns a 59
A and 52 TD.
Thanks for the plug. I find it baffling, but the overwhelming majority of
people on the list are NOT NAMGBR members. The funny thing is that many of the
answers to tech questions are taken directly from MGB Driver and given by the
minority of folks that ARE NAMGBR members. What does that tell you?
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch