Exhausted but Feeling Good!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exhausted but Feeling Good!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:47:58 -0700 (PDT)
Picked up my 65 Tourer project car today. Did 600
miles there and back (Dayton, NJ to Frostburg, MD).
Weather cooperated! The car was as advertised. VERY
decent body, needs engine rebuild, aluminum hood
undented, original steering wheel in very good shape,
neat-o disc wheels. I have to admit, parked next to
the 76B, that this car looks very nice even in it's
current condition. Lots of work ahead, but I like the
look of 2 MGB's in my garage!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
65 MGB Tourer Project - (Very faded) Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328