Re: Foul Plugs

To: <MGBBRENDA@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Foul Plugs
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:42:21 +0100
Can't say I've heard of 'NYK9' plugs but anything based on N9 should be OK.
Are all four fouling the same amount?  Sounds very rich.  What techniques
did you use to set up the SUs?  You might like to have a look at the
web-site below - select 'Spanners' and 'SU Carbs'.

PaulH
http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk