Re: Foul Plugs

To: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, <MGBBRENDA@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Foul Plugs
From: "David Hill" <Davhill@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:33:47 +0100
Hi, Paul and All.

IMHE, NGK plugs seem less prone to fouling than Champion, in my '72 BGT and
especially in my Tr*m*h 2.5 PI. Please note, this is not a suggested
solution for the man's problem, merely an observation.

Dave H

Can I Telework for you? See what I do, at...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz4/davtel/index.html
Troubled by a phobia? Know someone who has one? Go to...
http://www.psychomotor.co.uk