Ignition wires - crossover?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ignition wires - crossover?
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:00:37 -0700
It's probably getting towards time to replace my ignition wires
(one year, 18,000 miles).  I used to be a big fan of the NGK clear
blue ignition wires.  Are there any brands these days that are
significantly better (or for that matter worse) than others?

Are there any more common motors that the ignition wire sets crossover
to the MGB?  Perhaps the Datsun L-16/18/20 motors?

Sorry that I missed you all Sunday.  My party didn't really end until
after 3AM and getting up at 8 just was not an option.  I'm thinking of
instigating another lunch sometime this week (depending upon when I can
get dyno time).  I found a cool restaurant Pizza and an Arabian food
buffet. It's on El Camino near San Thomas Expwy.  (Santa Clara)

If people (who are likely to show up) have any preferences for days to
do it, let me know, or schedule your own britcar lunch.

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.