76 MG Midget F/S CA

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 76 MG Midget F/S CA
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:03:11 -0700
Sorry to blast the list, but this lady called me after getting no interest
in her home town.  Someone out there may be interested in this California
Midget.

I have not seen the car, and it is too far away to go see.  So if you are
interested, call the lady and good luck.

76 MG Midget Special.   Orange orig paint, good black int.  just passed smog
two weeks ago
Rust free, clean top,  new tires, doesn't know how many miles.

The car is located in Bakersfield, CA.  Owner no longer drives little cars.

$3500.00      Terri.  661-393-2076

I have no interest in this car, just hope it goes to a good home.

Kelvin.