Re:

To: "list MG (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 12:36:54 -0700
I don't do any  work on my car anymore without wearing latex gloves. I
can't think of any downside unless you are allergic (oh, it is a little
harder working with small screws and parts). I buy a box of 100 from
Harbor Freight for around 5 bucks, pretty cheap for the wear and tear it
saves on my hands.

Ron
58 MGA