Its on the road again

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Its on the road again
From: Enrique Claure <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:16:03 -0700
Hi list, picked my car up from the Weber tuning guy. Remember 50Buck an
hour? well it took him 4 hours that includes: Tuning the weber, degreeing
the cam, adjusting the valve, repositioning the exhaust, changing the fuel
pump and putting a nice chrome tip on the muffler. All came out to 225U$
ouch!  Rolando Bass Werner and his son are built like Arnold Schwaznegger
HUGE (they are actual body builders) so no space for bargaining :-) 'They
are real nice guys and have done a pretty good job.

As they warned me the low end of the car is not to good but once it speeds
up on the high way its real nice and hauls ass. I kinda like it. My tach is
still flipping all over the place so can anybody tell me how many RPM are
about 50MPH on 4th gear flat road? Thanks, Enrique
SPAN Inc HeadQuarter
PO BOX 6524
La Paz Bolivia
South America