Re: Radiators- is there something better?

To: mwjose@u.arizona.edu
Subject: Re: Radiators- is there something better?
From: Steve Krane <orangemgb@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 08:13:48 -0400
I had an overheating problem with a brand new radiator (from Moss) with
my 67 BGT.  I also purchased an electric fan and had the system flushed
(and flushed and flushed).  Even with the fan running, the temp would not
go down.

Being paranoid about overheating somewhere, I went the aluminum radiatior
route.  It cost a bunch but has completely solved the problem.  Haven't
had to install the electric fan, either.

It was costly ($600 for the radiator), but worth the piece of mind.

Steve
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.