RE: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Why does oil cost so much in the UK? (non lbc)
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 06:54:52 -0400
I now am in Frankfurt Germany.
There also are coming road blocks near the belgian border.
As I'm driving back home next friday< I'll have to watch the news closely.
No government except the French are releasing the tax preasure sofar....

Cheers,

Hans

currently driving a chiptuned extremely powerfull Volkswagen TDI (Red D Red
I) diesel
This car can wiped out many MG's it went over 210 KM/h on the autobahn and
still was not at the end....