Re: Timing marks

To: Michael Singleton <one_ton3@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Timing marks
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 22:53:07 -0700
On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 09:30:28PM -0700, Michael Singleton wrote:
> increments from somewhere around 5 inches to 6-8 inches or so. I don't
> actually remember, as I don't need them right now, and I didn't know what my

For general info, I just measured it at 5.125 (5 1/8) inches.

Just for nerdly satisfaction, that works out to 5.125 * pi / 360 or
0.044724 inches per degree. If I were a little bit more nerdly
I could figure out how to get my laser printer to accurately print
that out.

It wouldn't be quite so bad as the time I made a hexadecimal slide rule
though.  http://www.red4est.com/lrc/hexslide.txt

   lrc

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.