MGB Information on the Web

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Information on the Web
From: "tom_winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 19:08:40 -0400
Is there a site on the web where I can find MGB Specifications, etc?

Each month we are going to do a profile of a club members car and I am
looking for stuff such as:

chassis number locations, body number locations, all number data and years,
general specs on the car and engine (hp etc),
available options, color combinations, original colors.

What were the 1980 MGB LE wheels called? I know that MG did not market the
as the Triumph Stag wheels that they actually were?

Information on build dates fro the MGB LE models.

I know, I need to buy a book and I plan to do so. But, I need this stuff
before I can get the book.

Help wanted.

tw

--
Thomas P. Winslow
189 Hicks Creek Road, Troutman, NC  28166