Re: kentucky graveyard

To: <WRROOPE@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: kentucky graveyard
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:12:54 -0400
Really odd, I was working last night and stopped by the local police
department to let them know I would be in the area.  Anyway, one of
the officers is from down around Pikeville and mentioned about this
guy who had a bunch of old British cars.  He did this without any
prompting from me at all.  I had just read this email that afternoon.
He went on to relate several stories about the man and some of the
cars.
He provided me with his name and assume it is the same man.  There is
a car club in VA that has members who also live in that area.
THANKS!
MIKE R