The Bible has Arrived!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Bible has Arrived!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 07:11:35 -0700 (PDT)
Just got my copy of Clausager's 'Original MGB' and I
have to say, Wow! NOW I understand why whenever a
question is asked about originality, the response is
'Get Clausager's book!'....

One interesting fact about my '66 (nee October '64).
The original colour was Tartan Red, which could have
either a black with red piping interior or red with
black piping interior, according to Clausager. Of
course, my car currently has black door panels with
red piping, and red seats with black piping!!!! Since
the door panels are in MUCH better shape than the
seats, looks like we'll be going with the black
w/red....

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer Driver - Brooklands Green
66 Pull-handle MGB Tourer Project - faded Tartan Red
NAMGBR #5-2328

http://im.yahoo.com/