Autocross Sunday 9/24 in South NJ

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Autocross Sunday 9/24 in South NJ
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:43:23 EDT
Good news!  The Philly Region SCCA has just made a deal with the Camden NJ
parking authority to use a newly paved parking lot for our last few
autocrosses this year.  This is a parking lot for the E Center and the new
baseball stadium.  The lot is much bigger than our old Camden lot, and has
only one light pole.

This Sunday, 9/24, we will be holding a charity autocross event to benefit
Motorsports Explorer Post #1320 (Boy Scouts).  They are building a new garage
because they lost their old location and need to raise some money.

Directions:  Lot #6 in Camden is immediately South of the Ben Franklin
Bridge.  If you are coming from PA, cross the bridge and stay to the right.
Make the very first right turn in NJ and then turn right on Cooper St.  Go to
the river and we are right in front of you.

More info and directions at www.autox4u.com, and click on the Philly Region
link.  Questions, let me know by tomorrow because I will be away Friday and
Saturday.  I will be at the event on Sunday.  Registration opens at 8:30
a.m., first car off at 10:00 a.m.  Food will be available.

Come out and support this event and the Explorers.  I'd like to see some
British Iron!  I'm pretty sure a Lotus Elan will win the trophy, but we can
try, can't we!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget