Re: MG Garage restaurant and Aussie MGBs

To: macmillan@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Garage restaurant and Aussie MGBs
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 16:27:51 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/00 3:40:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macmillan@home.com writes:

<< A long dashboard serves as the bar, >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

For how many people!?!  Even a Checker Marathon dashboard wouldn't hold more
than 4 or 5 people.  An MGF dash isn't big enough for three!

How many glasses of Guinness can you get on your dash board?  My Midget would
be a big ZERO!, but my Mitsubishi has a large flat area, suitable to be used
as a bar.

Just kidding!  I don't drink and drive.  (I don't want to spill anything.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport