Re: no fast wiper speed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: no fast wiper speed
From: Jon <a77mgb@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 12:05:54 -0700 (PDT)
#1 guess would be the switch, or maybe the connection
where the switch plugs into the harness. But that
would be just a guess, without taking any voltage
measurements.

Reeeeally good electrical tips by Rick Astley, which
is linked to from Skye's site if you ever loose this
link:

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/MG_Elec-Tech/index.html

If my "B" is typical, you ain't missing much; fast is
about as slow as slow goes, you know?

jon

--- "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr> wrote:
> How could I go about investigating the cause of my
> wipers stopping when
> I  push the rocker switch to its last (lowermost -
> fast wiping)
> position?
>
> Evangelos
> 73 BGT