Address for Mike Lishego.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Address for Mike Lishego.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:15:11 -0600 (MDT)
This message is cross posted to the Miata and Mgs email lists.

Ok,  The MG listers ended up doing a yahoo search and an obit search.
They found his Grandfather's information.  I called him and told him
what we would like to do.  His Grandfather gave me an address that we
could send condolences to:

Mr. & Mrs. Mike Lishego
133 Maple Dr
Latrobe PA 15650

These are his parents as far as I could tell.  I felt a bit awkward
asking for the info, having never actually spoken to Mike, just
emailed.

His Grandfather said thank you.

Some people on the MG List have also decided have a day to take a
memorial drive for him on Sunday Oct 1.

P.S.  Grandpa actually gave me 330 Maple drive, but didn't seem too
sure, so I checked qwestdex.com, pacbell.com and 411.com and all three
gave me the above address.  I have more confidence in it as I think
Grandpa was still a bit shaken.  Do as you see fit.
--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net