Jacking & Lifting Help Please

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Jacking & Lifting Help Please
From: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:29:40 -0300
Listers,

  I know that this has been discussed before, BUT I seemed to
have lost the info.   I am about to get my 80 B inspected.
It must be done each year here in PA.   I may end up at
a station that does not have a lot of experience with
MGs.  I will be there through the whole process to help and
do most of the labor.  Please understand that it's not that
I don't trust them, its just that I don't trust them.

   However, the car will probably have to go up on a lift.
Can someone please remind me just where the proper lift
points are ?  How about if they just decide to use
a floor jack ?

   Thanks for the help and sorry for the repeat bandwidth.

   If someone can point me to the archieves, that would be
fine also.

Thanks,
Gene Balinski

80 B